Coronavirus is robbing tourists the opportunity to see the world. At the moment, the world is in fear, and everyone is confused. But tourism is a passion, and it is painful to be locked down. Giving the turn of events, one can only hope a cure for this dreaded disease comes fast. In the meantime, what can you do to see the world and live your passion?
You can still travel if you so desire if you can heed the suggestions on how you can avoid the Coronavirus and make your travel plan with around the information shared below.
Effects of Covid-19 on Global Tourism
Covid-19, otherwise called the Coronavirus, is shutting down the world and affecting the global economy, especially tourism. The disease is a worldwide pandemic, and everybody is overwhelmed by fear of possible attacks.
The world is shutting down to prevent the disease. The way to contract it is by physical contact with the affected person, and you are to avoid crowded places to minimize the spread of the virus.
At the time of writing this article, there is no known cure for the virus. However, all hope is not lost as efforts to find a cure is ongoing.
Shocking Facts about Covid19
- It can make anyone sick regardless of race or ethnicity, or even position
- Covid-19 is forcing everyone to lie low for fear of becoming seriously ill
- Attendant economic downturn is threatening the global economy
What you should know about the virus
- Anyone released from quarantine on a clean bill of health poses no risk to others
- You need knowledge and not fear to protect yourself from being infected
How you can protect yourself from COVID-19 infection
- You need to avoid crowded place and follow stringent preventive measures to be safe
- Maintain a high level of hygiene
- Wash hands with soap and clean water every 20 seconds, mainly after you blow your nose, cough or sneeze
- Avoid touching your face, nose, and mouth with unclean hands
- Avoid going out when you are sick
- Drink water often to stay hydrated; it would help if you can drink hot water
- Avoid shaking hands with everyone no matter how closely related to you
- Keep a breathing distance from people you come in contact with and avoid touching
Symptoms of Covid-19
- Shortness of breath
Who’s at risk?
The virus is new, so it’s unclear who is more prone to catching it. However, reports show that older folks and people with underlying health issues are at risk of infection if exposed.
Can You Travel for a Holiday?
Presently, you are to restrict your movement and travel only to places without a history of infection. Although the World Health Organization declared the disease a global pandemic, some countries have no record of infection at the time of writing this article.
However, in the efforts to keep COVID-19 at bay, many airlines have suspended flights and waived change and cancellation fees for passengers.
How can I Travel if I should Avoid Crowded Places?
If you find a safe place you want to travel to, you can book a private plane for your journey without risk of Covid-19.
Luxury Private Jets are your best option to travel at this time. Using a private plane will ensure you don’t expose yourself to the risk of contracting the disease.
How Can I Book a Private Jet to My Destination?
Booking a private jet is not easy at this time either, but if you work with a reliable concierge service, you can have one reserved for you with ease.
What Does It Cost to Book a Private Jet?
Hiring a private jet is not a fixed price like commercial airlines; different factors are responsible for the cost. If you discuss with your concierge company, you can get actual costs within a few days of reaching out.
What to remember
- You cannot win Covid-19 epidemic war through fear and anxiety; you need boldness and strict compliance with the preventive measures
- Covid-19 is only transmitted from person to person
- The virus is not transmitted through the food
- The use of facemask is only for people suspected to have been exposed to Covid-19 or are being examined; it is not for the healthy people
Are you planning a holiday?
Covid-19 has not been reported to cover the entire world; therefore, before planning a holiday, find out the countries not presently affected, and if there is no travel ban.
After confirming a safe entry to the country, talk to your doctor to examine your health status to certify you for a journey. You must speak to your doctor if you fall within the high-risk bracket to ensure you are safe to go on the trip.
Do you need help to book a private jet?
Voluxu Concierge is a personal concierge service for luxury clients. We partner with reliable private jet services to take you to any destination of your choice around the world.
We can also help you with making the necessary arrangements for a safe place to visit during this trying time, and always.
Contact us today for a Covid-19 Free Trip!